02 January, 2008

《《 Ake Ome 》》

Well, another year done and dusted.
2007 wasn't all good but on the grand scale of things, it was a pretty fine year.
And i am feeling really positive about 2008.
Had a good start to the year at blue corn with tequila shots. And i think i had some jaegermeister too...

Then takeshi closed up blue corn and we all went off to the local shrine for hatsu mode. After that, the rest of the evening is a blur of alcohol, karaoke, more alcohol and lots of smiles.

Was a good night/morning, except for two things: k wasn't there and the nasty hangover when i finally woke up...

1 comment:

Indigorayz said...

My my Miss Sin!
I am soooooooooooooo happy for you!
Its been a while since I caught up with all my blogs and yours was by far the BEST! Yeehaw!
Good things baby Good things! and he looks so cute too! Details pls.they are scant for us oversea-ers!
put out the prayer flags and candles for the still single!