15 November, 2005

seasons come & people go

'all i want is you' - U2

ahhh...autumn.

usually i love this time of year - my favourite season.
to me autumn is a the beginning of the end of the year, and the beginning of the holiday season - christmas, new year, my birthday...

it's also the beginning of the good 'snuggle season'...lying in bed under the duvet, all toasty and warm.
and for the last few years, i've been happily snuggled up with the ex-boy.
now, i just have my bear.

so, yes, i am feeling a bit lonely (understatement)

i really don't like being single. no one to keep me warm & safe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kisses and Hugs Miss Sin, You arent all that alone! (And you wouldda got these kisses andhugs if thai internet was faster, this page takes aaaaaaaaaaaaages to load!!!)

Anonymous said...

dammit...we want more! we want more! we want more! we want more!

the king

ps good news is okay too