05 December, 2005

...electric blanket...


'take me!' - the wedding present

man - it's getting cold! had to bring out my electric blanket. not as good as having a warm man, but then again, my electric blanket doesn't have cold feet & bad breathe....

still enjoying the flirting, but still equally confused by it all. know i shouldn't think about it all too much, but part of me wonders 'what is the point?'
i mean, i enjoy it and all, but then i start getting a bit paranoid & start thinking that i may be leading men on.

and then i get even MORE paranoid, and imagine myself 20 or 30 years down the road, and there i am, the old hag at the end of the bar, trying to hopelessly flirt with boys half my age, and i really am just some old sad tart.

but then the other half of me thinks, 'you silly silly girl - stop it!!'
and so i have another drink, and keep on flirting!

but please, if i ever seem too desperate, and i'm heading down the 'old tart road', tell me stop.
i'm afraid that i might cross that invisible line - not flirting because i enjoy it, but because of desperation...

No comments: