- Being with The German is a whole lot better than being without him
- I'm a woman not a girl (apparently)
- My parents have a really really nice house & I want visit a lot more often
- Würst isn't just sausage; it's also covers a wide variety of pâtés too
- Salami, however, is not würst. Neither is ham
has a shit load of different breads - and all the ones I tried are damn fine Germany
- Never EVER try to drive through
when there are 3 teams playing at home on the same day in the FA Cup London
- It is possible (in
Europe) to go to 5 countries in one day BY CAR. FYI: the countries were Britain, France, Belgium, Hollandand Germany
- I am really lucky to be surrounded by good families & friends
- Never underestimate the power of Schnapps
- There are lots of types of soda water in
– even with different levels of fizziness Germany is crowded and turning into a big brother state England
- I still like British pubs (not really a surprise, that one...)
- My family is cool
- I am completely certain about moving to
Apparently, i am going to have to unlearn some of the things i learnt.
Despite me trying to find (successfully) the umlaut on an English OS - by no means one of the easiest tasks known to man, wurst doesn't have one. It's wurst, not würst.
AND salami IS a wurst.